1) You Feel Good
- A good relationship makes you feel good about yourself
2) You look forward to spending time with your partner
- You do not need to be with other people or go to events to avoid being alone together. You enjoy spending quality time together even when it is quiet.
3) You respect your partner
- You hear yourself bragging about your partner. You say things like : "My husband is a very romantic person," If you find that you're always talking about yourself, you are not focused on your partner or the relationship
4) You are interested in what your partner think.
- You ask your partner's opinion about issues that are important to you. It is OK if he or she disagrees with you.
5) You feel safe
- You are not afraid of losing your partner
6) You accept your partner' s quirks
- Everyone has them. Even you ! If your partner's quirks are endearing or tolerable, you are in good shape. If they really brother you , you should look more closely at the relationship
7) You are able to work through your problems
- It is natural to have some bumps in the relationship road to true bliss. People in healthy relationship see disagreement as a chance to learn more about their partner. However if you are creating problems, or if you think every fight is the " big one" leading to a breakup, you should probably rethink your relationship.
8) You do not compare your partner to others
- There will always be someone more beautiful, smarter or more athletic than your partner, but you do not care because you only want to be with him or her